More sales, less out-of-stock message
On Prestashop, when the default combination of a product is out of stock while the other combinations are in stock, the customer will encounter the following situations:
- the store will display messages warning him that the product is no longer in stock
- he/she will not be able to add the product to his cart from the list of items
These messages can be misunderstood and you risk missing out on a sale!
To solve this situation, we created this module which automatically modify the combination in case of out of stock.
With this module your products will appear again in stock and be orderable by your customers.
How to automatically switch default combination in case the current one is out of stock
The process is automatic, you do not have to do anything by yourself, the module chooses the new default combination according to the criteria you have chosen:
- the first available in the list
- the first available from the end of the list
- the one with the lowest stock
- the one with the biggest stock
The update is done as soon as the combination goes out-of-stock; after the order validation or rigth after the quantity is changed in the back-office.
This module is compatible with all versions of the 1.6 and 1.7 branches of Prestashop.
Quick and easy installation.
After that it works by itself.
Nothing to say, satisfied.